BodyScene Online Training
LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU
BodyScene Online Training is our one-stop online fitness facility that offers you support and guidance through and hundreds of video workouts with step-by-step audio instructions via iOS and Android on your phone and through Android PC and your Tablet. Digital Fitness On the Go, Fitness Your Way!
Just some of the BodyScene Training App features!
- Complete our online Exercise and Health History Screening Form.
- Personalised tailored workouts. Your coach will design a programme of workouts with video and explanations.
- Track your stats with a graph to show changes in your weight, body fat, rested heart rate, blood pressure, body measurements.
- Nearly 5,000 individual exercises with images, video, audio coaching and tips!
- Workout log – record your tracked exercises which follow cardio and strength statistics with a record of completed workouts.
- Online calendar with reminder system so you can schedule workouts on your phone, PC or Tablet.
- Much more…
At BodyScene we believe in making your goal of a fitter life fit your busy lifestyle, with the perfect exercise partner to our Personal Training sessions and our Classes & Programmes. Whether you’re at the studio, at home, away on a work trip, or off on holiday, BodyScene Online Training is a personalised fitness friend, anytime, anywhere.
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF FITNESS
With over 1000 WORKOUTS, BodyScene’s On Demand Classes cover all areas of fitness with workouts for the gym, home, in a hotel and even outside. Finding the right workout is just a few taps away.
Whatever your fitness need or goal, we have a workout for you. With everything from Bodyweight to Yoga, Bootcamp to Bodybuilding, Stretching to Stability, Sports Conditioning to Cellulite Shrinker, Barbells to Dumbbells, and everything in-between, BodyScene delivers.
Each Video Workout includes audio coaching and tips explaining how to perform all exercises correctly. Also included is the recommended intensity indicating the reps, sets, rest, number of circuits, time etc., the equipment required, estimated workout time and estimated calories burned for that workout. Choose a Goal, Location and/or Text Search to get started on the workout that’s right for you.